It’s been one of those weeks… I stripped our cloth diapers not once but twice; had to spend a whole day at work (blah – it’s summer!); because I went to work and A went to daycare, she was up five times on Wednesday night because she didn’t want the bottle and reverse cycled. But A is down for a late afternoon nap and the weekend is almost here. Here are five things I loved about today!
- The Weather: It’s a beautiful seventy-six degrees with a sharp breeze. A & I spent the morning running errands and going on a coffee date with friends and then came home for a long nap. After the nap, we went for a beautiful outdoor walk. Hooray for a lovely, humidity free day and a super-happy, well rested baby!
- My friend Lacey just had a little girl two weeks ago, so A manned her highchair, while I baked a batch of Joy the Baker’s Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. You’ve got to love a good excuse to bake!
- I mentioned this above in my mini rant, but after boiling and stripping with RLR the cloth diapers once again smell good as new. As easy as the disposables were over vacation, I’m glad to have A back in her earth friendly option! They also give her a little more padding now that she’s starting to pull up on things.
- The chicks are almost ready to head outside! I know the blog has been really chicken light these days, but our little ones are just about ready to head to the hoop house – and isn’t this Mystery Chick cute?
- Pizza on the grill! I just made the crust (bread flour, beer, yeast and salt) and I’m looking forward to a nice evening meal with Jason when he gets home.
And a final, just to be thankful thought, I made it all the way through the first week of T25 and feel great! Looking forward to writing Monday’s post already.
Have a great weekend!